Product Lines for Nelson Outdoor Power
- Cub Cadet products meet the needs of today’s landowners. They feature innovations such as zero turning radius, automatic transmissions, smooth and easy automatic transmissions,
- When you buy Cub Cadet Commercial equipment, you know that you are buying equipment that is built tougher, built smarter, built better.
- Ask any landscape or forestry pro, “Who makes the most powerful and dependable outdoor power equipment?” and they’ll say, “ECHO.” ECHO has been a leader in the industry for over 30 years. ECHO features a full line of equipment from Trimmers and Brushcutters to Chain Saws and Edgers with a complete complement of products like Shred ‘N’ Vac™, Power Pruners™, Sprayers, and QuikVent™ saws.
- For over 50 years Shindaiwa has been an industry leader in manufacturing high-quality outdoor power equipment for professional users. The company markets its full line of handheld power equipment around the world; products such as grass trimmers, chain saws, blowers, hedge trimmers, and our innovative Speed-Feed® – the Trimmer Head that can be loaded in 30 seconds or less!
- PowerSharp is an easy to use, precision sharpening system that gives chainsaw users the power to sharpen their own chain in a matter of seconds with a simple attachment.
- Oregon®-the world leader in saw chain, guide bars, sprockets, and sharpening tools for chainsaws.
- Troy-Bilt lawn and garden equipment is designed to last a lifetime. Troy-Bilt offers a complete selection of premium quality outdoor power equipment,
- White Outdoor gives you more ways to get more done. Whether you’re clearing the drive or splitting cordwood, White Outdoor gets it done fast with more innovative features that add value to your purchase and make the most of your property.
- Premium engines are more than just sophisticated, engineered systems. What takes our engines to the “premium” status is the premium service and support behind the product.
- High performance engines for construction, industrial, commercial, golf & sports, farm & ranch, and rental industries.
- Kawasaki Engines and Power Products, a division of Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., distributes and services gasoline engines and professional handheld power products to landscape, industrial, and consumer markets. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI, the company services customers through its network of over 7,500 independent dealers throughout the United States and Canada.
- Honda is the world’s largest manufacturer of engines and has earned its reputation for unsurpassed quality, performance and reliability. Their general purpose engines are designed to meet or exceed the demands of our customers through advanced engine technology, quality components and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities throughout the world
- MAG1 Premium Lubricants and Chemicals
- POLAR Anti-Freeze and Winter Products